Country Arts Support Program
CASP is an annual small grants program and is guided by the ACFP’s three major objectives:
• Grow creative leadership and programming excellence in NSW • Strengthen NSW arts and cultural activity that drives community and social benefits
• Showcase NSW as a leader for strategic arts and cultural governance and strong financial management.
Grants that are available with this funding are:
• Grant A: Individual Artists up to $500.
• Grant B: Community groups, arts organisations, museums and galleries (including private run facilities) up to $1,000.
• Grant C: Community Activities - Local Government Area's and businesses are eligible for this category in addition arts and cultural organisations, museums, galleries and individual artists. Up to $2,000
Application open 11 July 2023
Applications close 4 August 2023 at 5pm